ads168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ads168

Welcome Home! Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kinda new here..

Go down 
+7
aMuLeT_InLoVe
da_bomb
Dalmasyo_Armas
sailorm0on
Admin
hotmama69
broken_gurl26
11 posters
AuthorMessage
broken_gurl26
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
broken_gurl26

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:10 pm

right now im in the process of building myself up.. i'm done with the healing process and right now im in the process of building a structure that will represent me to all the things that i discovered, experienced and done and i'm also gathering the foundations of my tower. for now its hard for me to give my trust to someone in a short span of time but somehow i can learn to give it at the end if i see and if i saw that the person prove his worth to be trusted.. i've been on a journey for how many months; i found myself and understand it deeply.. i knew what i want and what i want to be done. i know whats right to wrong and i know what gives me smiles and tears..

i am nice but i can be rowdy if i was pushed to my limit.. right now i learn how to be strong and to fight for my right..i learned how to be frank in a nice way..

i'm also a smoker but not a chain smoker nor a chronic one..

right now, i'm looking for someone to be at my side and i'm also waiting but while doing that i'm making my move to the society to be notice and to be love 'coz whats the point of waiting over and over and let time pass by if you don't do anything, the person will never find you if thats the way you think right??

the way that i choose is not right for someone but this is where i am happy and this is where i found myself and my worth, the thing that i believe is as long i'm not hurting or making someone a shit, its just fine..
Back to top Go down
hotmama69
WITH FACE
WITH FACE
hotmama69

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue30/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue6/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)
Experience:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue7/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:13 pm

sis wag naman ganyan

so inglish so nose bleed huhuhu

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 162

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue100/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue100/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 am

broken_gurl26 wrote:
right now im in the process of building myself up.. i'm done with the healing process and right now im in the process of building a structure that will represent me to all the things that i discovered, experienced and done and i'm also gathering the foundations of my tower. for now its hard for me to give my trust to someone in a short span of time but somehow i can learn to give it at the end if i see and if i saw that the person prove his worth to be trusted.. i've been on a journey for how many months; i found myself and understand it deeply.. i knew what i want and what i want to be done. i know whats right to wrong and i know what gives me smiles and tears..

i am nice but i can be rowdy if i was pushed to my limit.. right now i learn how to be strong and to fight for my right..i learned how to be frank in a nice way..

right now, i'm looking for someone to be at my side and i'm also waiting but while doing that i'm making my move to the society to be notice and to be love 'coz whats the point of waiting over and over and let time pass by if you don't do anything, the person will never find you if thats the way you think right??

the way that i choose is not right for someone but this is where i am happy and this is where i found myself and my worth, the thing that i believe is as long i'm not hurting or making someone a shit, its just fine..

We are happy to welcome you here,be part of the family,join the fun, hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ads168.heavenforum.com
sailorm0on
PANGET
PANGET
sailorm0on

Female
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue40/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue10/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 am

welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here....
Back to top Go down
Dalmasyo_Armas
Dalmasyo_Armas

Number of posts : 592

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue59/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue52/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (52/100)
Experience:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue27/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 am

broken_gurl26 wrote:

WELCOME HIR BROKEN_GURL KAMI ANG BAGO MONG KAIBIGAN ! ANG ADS168..
Back to top Go down
da_bomb
CUTE
CUTE
da_bomb

Male
Number of posts : 327

Sorcerer
Strength:
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue60/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Experience:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue30/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Dalmasyo_armas wrote:
broken_gurl26 wrote:

TAMA TAMA!.. WELCOME!.. HRHRHR
Back to top Go down
broken_gurl26
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
broken_gurl26

Number of posts : 2

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:45 am

thanks poh sa mga nagwelcome skin..
Back to top Go down
aMuLeT_InLoVe
aMuLeT_InLoVe

Female
Number of posts : 372

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue55/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Mana:
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:32 am

broken_gurl26 wrote:

I may not know you personally but let me tell you this sister...
I am happy to know that you have found the renaissance of your history...
That you have learned to get out of your shell...
Wear you heart on your sleeves & lay your cards... ADS is here... Smile
Back to top Go down
aMuLeT_InLoVe
aMuLeT_InLoVe

Female

Sorcerer
Strength:
Mana:
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 am

da_bomb wrote:
Dalmasyo_armas wrote:
broken_gurl26 wrote:

TAMA TAMA!.. WELCOME!.. HRHRHR

corrected by... Smile
Back to top Go down
crissie
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
crissie

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-13

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: :)   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:57 pm

helLO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://crissie.sulit.com.ph/
aMuLeT_InLoVe
aMuLeT_InLoVe

Female

Sorcerer
Strength:
Mana:
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 pm

broken_gurl26 wrote:
thanks poh sa mga nagwelcome skin..
what are your interests b?
Back to top Go down
sailorm0on
PANGET
PANGET
sailorm0on

Female
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Sorcerer
Strength:
Mana:
Experience:

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:14 am

good mawnin...
Back to top Go down
Austport
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
Austport

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-27

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am

broken_gurl26 wrote:

HI sis! welcome and enjoy! mukhang dumadami ang amazona at kuratsa babes dito h3h3
Back to top Go down
lindenm
PANGET
PANGET
lindenm

Male
Number of posts : 126
Location : Historical Land of Cavite. Bayan ng mga Bayani. Bayan ng mga Gwapo

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue66/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue33/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)
Experience:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue42/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (42/100)

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:07 pm

broken_gurl26 wrote:

welcome and be a part of the family...
Back to top Go down
http://bulb.890m.com
benchboy219
benchboy219

Number of posts : 168

Sorcerer
Strength:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue52/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (52/100)
Mana:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue38/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Experience:
kinda new here.. Left_bar_bleue66/100kinda new here.. Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm

BASTA IKAW BROKEN GURL ANG LAKAS MO GLOBE scratch ESTE SA ADS168! HOPE U ENJOY OUR SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kinda new here.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda new here..   kinda new here.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kinda new here..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ads168 :: Welcome :: New members-
Jump to: