ads168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ads168

Welcome Home! Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi to all my new friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
berkdyoung
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Hi to all my new friends Empty
PostSubject: Hi to all my new friends   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 am

Kumusta. Hi to all the new friends i will make here. My name is berkley. i am from canada. Hi & thanks to my best friend,amulet_inlove. She told me about this new site. Love you and miss you. you are always in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
aMuLeT_InLoVe
aMuLeT_InLoVe

Female
Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Sorcerer
Strength:
Hi to all my new friends Left_bar_bleue55/100Hi to all my new friends Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Mana:
Hi to all my new friends Left_bar_bleue60/100Hi to all my new friends Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Experience:
Hi to all my new friends Left_bar_bleue40/100Hi to all my new friends Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all my new friends   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:07 am

berkdyoung wrote:
Kumusta. Hi to all the new friends i will make here. My name is berkley. i am from canada. Hi & thanks to my best friend,amulet_inlove. She told me about this new site. Love you and miss you. you are always in my thoughts.
Hi berk! Welcome to ads168! You will surely find great friends here. Had a hard time teaching you how but it's okay... Explore the site and enjoy your stay! Join us in the chatroom and post comments on other discussions as well. Learn how to speak "tagalog" now... By the way, we are moving to our official site on Monday... You need not to worry, I will guide you again... I will try to be more patient... I love you and miss you my bestfriend... I love you Smile Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
kaizer
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
kaizer

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all my new friends   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:37 am

berkdyoung wrote:

Hi berkdyoung,,, we're both amulet_inlove's friend..Welcome here and hope to chat with you one of these days...Just wanna be closer with ads168's members...hope we'll find time... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Sorcerer
Strength:
Hi to all my new friends Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi to all my new friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Hi to all my new friends Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi to all my new friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all my new friends   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 am

Welcome berks! hope you can join us n the chatroom, were excited to know you more!
a friend of amulet is a friend of the whole ads168.
Back to top Go down
http://ads168.heavenforum.com
crissie
SUPER PANGET
SUPER PANGET
crissie

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: :)   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 am

WeLcOmE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://crissie.sulit.com.ph/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all my new friends   Hi to all my new friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to all my new friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ads168 :: Welcome :: New members-
Jump to: